All orders are delivered electronically via email.
Please make sure you enter a valid, active email address when ordering and add CPLPCOACH.com to your Safe Senders list so you can receive our emails without interruption.
Lessons From the Ledge (Webinars)
Live Learning Events!
A series of virtual instructor-led sessions delivered by learning leaders on topics from across a broad range of competencies found in the ASTD Workplace Learning & Performance (WLP) Competency Model. Each session is 60 minutes.
BENEFITS TO YOU
These workplace learning & performance continuing education events can be used by learning professionals for:
- Specific skill development
- Ongoing professional development (where appropriate)
- Recertification credit (where appropriate) for maintenance of a professional certification (individual certification requirements apply)
- Certification study preparation (where appropriate)
THE OWL'S LEDGE DIFFERENCE
- We model what we teach
- Competencies are based on research and results as outlined in the ASTD WLP Competency Model
- Owl's Ledge - we're known as The CPLP Certification Experts!
Registration includes live event and handouts. Recorded Webinar session link for participant review (available for 10 days following the Webinar).
5 Tips to Analyzing, Selecting & Documenting a Project-based Training Strategy|
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
8:00 am CST to 9:00 am CST
Facilitator: Trish Uhl, PMP, CPLP more info > > >
Making Sense Out of Evaluation Data
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
6:00 PM CST to 7:00 PM CST
Facilitator: Ken Phillips, PhD, CPLP more info > > >
Designing Learning for a Global Audience
Thursday, March 15, 2012
11:00 am CST to 12:00 pm CST
Facilitator: Renie McClay, MA, CPLP more info > > >