|home | Free Articles | The ABC’s of CPLP Certificatio . . .|
The ABC's of CPLP Certification - with Ken Phillips & Trish Uhl
The ABC's of CPLP Certification===================================================================
CPLP Presentation delivered by Ken Phillips & Trish Uhl
This Webinar was presented and recorded by the Chicagoland Chapter, ASTD (CCASTD) in late February 2009.
In this presentation, Ken & Trish discuss the what, why & how of the Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) credentialing program.
- Overview of the ASTD Competency Model
- What is the Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) credential?
- Why the CPLP?
- CPLP Program Eligibility Requirements
- CPLP Knowledge-based Exam
- Overview of the Nine Areas of Expertise
- CPLP Work Product Submission
- Overview of Work Product Requirements
- Next Steps -- Additional Resources
This is a Windows Media Video (WMV). Playing time is 39:22 minutes.
Note: The video starts off a bit choppy for the first minute, then the screen displays the presentation objectives. These are technical glitches from production. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Windows - Windows Media Player
Post production notes
- CPLP Candidate Bulletin - http://www.astd.org/Certification/For-Candidates/Candidate-Bulletin.aspx
Download the PowerPoint presentation as a PDF here (link opens PDF)
- Las Vegas ASTD - CPLP Boot Camp - May 6th, 2009 - http://lasvegasastdmay6.eventbrite.com/
- Chicagoland ASTD - CPLP Boot Camp - July 11, 2009 - http://www.ccastd.org/events.html#0711
- Baton Rouge ASTD - CPLP & ASTD Competency Model Webinar - October 22, 2009 - http://snipurl.com/f90vc
Training Leadership Summit
May 3 - 6, 2009
San Diego, CA
* Trish is an award recipient for the Top 40 Under 40 Young Trainers Award
ASTD International Conference & Exposition (ASTD ICE)
May 31 - June 3, 2009
* Trish is a member of the ASTD ICE Planning Advisory Committee this year.
* Ken is a speaker. Catch Ken Phillips' "Developing Valid Level 2 Evaluations" session:
- Monday, June 1st - 1:30pm to 1:45pm - Session M119
- Wednesday, June 3rd - 10:30am to 11:45am - Session W222