|home | Free Articles | Trish Uhl Guest Appearance on Schrec . . .|
Trish Uhl Guest Appearance on SchreckTeck w/ Gina Schreck & Rick Zanotti
SchreckTeck 35: Social Learning with Trish Uhl, PMP, CPLP
In this episode of SchreckTeck (broadcast Nov 15, 2011), Gina, Rick and Trish dish on social media and social learning - how the tools and techniques are changing the way we design, deliver, access, and discuss learning - and how "the new social learning" is represented in the Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) credential and ASTD Workplace Learning & Performance (WLP) Competency Model.
- Learning Curator Extraordinaire: David Kelly - @LnDDave - http://misadventuresinlearning.blogspot.com Check out Dave's awesome collection of learning event backchannel resources!
- "The New Social Learning," - Marcia Conner @marciamarcia & Tony Bingham @TonyBingham
- "Social Media for Trainers," - Jane Bozarth @JaneBozarth
- Lotsa social learning resources: www.TrainingMagNetwork.com
- "10 Steps to Successful Teams," Renie McClay (Trish is the contributing author of the chapter on using technology to support Virtual Teams)
- "Fortify Your Sales Force: Leading and Training Exceptional Teams," Renie McClay (Trish is the contributing author of the "Media Mojo" chapter)
What is SchreckTeck?
Want more? Visit SchreckTeck on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/SchreckTeck